Our dentist, Dr. Jonathan Thomas, offers dental veneers at Jonathan Thomas, DDS to help patients like you who are interested in improving the appearance of their smile. They are a beneficial dental product that can help you achieve your smile goals. To help you know more about this treatment so you can decide if it’s right for you, our dentist is happy to share some dental veneer facts. Those facts are:
- Dental veneers are shells that are very thin. They are custom made in a dental lab for your specific teeth.
- Dental veneers are glued to the front surfaces of your teeth to disguise their unsightly characteristics.
- Dental veneers look just like tooth enamel, which means that when they are placed over your teeth, they should provide natural-looking results.
- Dental veneers can help treat many problems, like discolored, worn down, chipped, broken, misaligned, uneven and oddly shaped teeth. They can also close any gaps you have between your teeth.
- Your dentist will use a local anesthetic during treatment because a portion of your tooth enamel will need to be shaved before the veneer can be secured in place.
Do you have any questions about dental veneers in Kihei, Hawaii? If so, please contact Jonathan Thomas, DDS at your earliest convenience. All you need to do is dial 808-879-1944 and our dental team will be thrilled to help you. We also encourage you to schedule an appointment if you would like to see if this treatment is right for you. We look forward to your phone call!